Pages

▼

Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's 2015!

Hai everyone! It just passed midnight for me, which means it's 2015! WHOO!!! Happy New Year!!!

So uh... Is it 2015 where you are yet? *types at 12:46 am my time :3*

Made a rather boring deviation, last year. (Heh, heh.)

Am I the first AJ blogger making a post in 2015?

What are your resolutions?

So many questions! XD

WOOT, WOOT!!! =D

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the first Jammer to make a post on 2015, not to brag, but, maybe.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's right! How could I possibly forget!?

      But I might've been the first to make an AJ post for January 1st updates (next post)- idk. X3

      Delete
  3. dang it, why did everyone beat me?! *sobs*
    My new year's resolution is to be happier than last year. :D
    I know it sounds kind of stupid, but I was kind of depressed last year.
    Have a wonderful new year!!!!!!!!

    - Gamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same wishes to you. c:

      Feel more happy, and have a great year, I mean by that!

      Delete