Best Blogger Tips

Monday, July 17, 2023

Murmur Picrew OC Pics (part 2) + Vague OC Introductions

 Hi, I'm back with the rest of them. It's been another week. I've been busy. Well, I'm here now. 

I don't feel like rambling, so I'll just get into it. 

I'm including the Picrew link again. It's the second one in the previous post. 

Here it is: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1519418

Murmur,,,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First character of the post is Dawn. Here she is. 

Haha, she sure is a flower girl. Look at all those flowers. Pretty~ Nature~ <3

I swear, I nearly cry every time I think about Dawn with flower crowns. Ok not exactly since it depends on the context. But it really can make me emotional. 

I forgot why I included that cat except it fits well with the color scheme. Or perhaps Dawn befriends a cat one day. It's a mystery. 

Or maybe the cat is just there because I love cats. I'm a cat lover, what else is new. (...)


-x-x-x-


Here's Ryen. I'm not sure what else I can say.

I like his outfit here. Those raindrops.. such a nice pattern. I like it. 

I think he looks pretty cute. Help, I don't know what's happening to me. 

Oh yeah, he's also aro. That's just how it is. His aromanticism differs from Dylan's and Stella's. They're all different. And mine as well. Everyone is unique. No one is exactly the same. 

I designed him with a beard, and yet he looks so much younger than some of my other OCs I designed on this Picrew. Huh. 


-x-x-x-


Here's Jack / ja boi / J___ (can fill in the blank with several male names that start with J, there's a lot to choose from). And yes, I'm putting him before Fierdan on purpose. I have my reasons... >:')

I forgot why there's a black cat. Maybe it's another random black cat, maybe it's Elias's.. who knows. I also just really like black cats (how they look, their cultural significance or their symbolism, etc., it all interests me). Jack simply walks to walk outside at night in a city with a cat on his shoulders. Let them be.

Like I mentioned last time, here is another case of Jack having little black hearts on his face. It is just makeup, not actually the face tattoos he has. Those look different. I also included blue eyeliner since I can imagine him wearing makeup occasionally. He also breaks out (acne) pretty often, so he probably wears makeup to cover it up too. It's one reason (out of many) why he thinks he's ugly and needs to cover himself up to look acceptable. I like how acne is an option on this Picrew. It makes this feel more like him. 

Those earrings.. iconic. One's a spade and the other's a heart. I love that. 

And of course, I can't ignore all the rainbow. Like damn, we get it. You're gay af, Jack. Lmao. I just really like the rainbow sparkles option and that shirt. I want both. Ok, ok. Anyway, I feel like there's some irony every time I design him on Picrews because like.. look at him. So many rainbows, lots of gay pride. But with his character history and personality, he's way more covert and doesn't like being so openly proud about his sexuality to strangers. His past isn't sunshine and rainbows, let's say. He's really only comfortable with his friends and close aquaintances knowing. He wasn't exactly safe to come out and show his pride in his past.. well, in a healthy, non-coercive way. Well, that's definitely true for the daytime since there's more flexibility in the nighttime with certain nighttime activities.. mm. Locations and time of day matter. 

Moving on~

-x-x-x-


Here's Fierdan. Yes, it's him. And yes, he's my first character I designed on this Picrew. Obviously.

He's wearing makeup. Why? Because he felt like wearing it, that's why. I can imagine him sometimes wearing black or red lipstick. Like hot damn, that is a look. *stares* ... I don't know if he cried and his mascara is dripping, or he intentionally had his eye makeup look like that (to emphasize that he's emo and edgy lmao). 

Those gold sword earrings. I have no idea why I think he looks great with sword earrings, but I'm here for it. The gold sparkles are only there since they match the earrings. More yellow/gold, both are shiny.. so yeah.

And like I said last time, the devil horns are back. I like adding them to him because he's such a devil. He's like a demon. At some points, he pretty much is a demon and it's more than just a metaphor (*cough* that whole Duke thing *cough*). But also, he's done very cruel and evil things. He's messed up. Extremely. ... again, what else is new. The black wings are supposed to be like his black fire wings. He doesn't really display them anymore because of the trauma attached to them, but also.. they just look so cool and they go well with the black devil horns in this picture. 

Oh yeah. This was another Picrew where I made my characters wear pride pins. Pride month celebrations again? I don't know. Would Fierdan ever actually wear a bi pin? I doubt it, so every time I include them in Picrews or other art of him, it's for fun. That's it really. The same goes for most of my characters, I think. 

Anyway, the reason I included him here is so right afterwards, I can show my next character. I think they go well together. I like looking at both images next to each other. 

*crying sobbing screaming* 

-x-x-x-


Bi solidarity. And look, they're matching. Well, kind of. 

!! Major spoilers here. Proceed with caution. !! ... Ugh, shut up. Let me say what I want to say. Geez. *proceeds to shut off that part of my brain* Anyway! 

Who is this? Well, I haven't decided on a name for her yet. I doubt I will for a long time. It's not high on my list of priorities, even just for my OC stuff. Why? Well, she simply doesn't get introduced until much, much later. I bet this is the first time I'm ever talking about her. 

The only thing I really know about her is that she has curly brown hair, maybe with highlights, has brown eyes, has tan skin, likes wearing black and fishnets, has a couple of piercings, and is bisexual. Not much, I know. There's other stuff too, but that means I have to bring Fierdan into it. And that's because she first gets introduced as a woman who Fierdan meets at a night club, probably at the bar but I'm not that sure. 

!! Adult mature R rat rated, aaaahhhhh !! I mean.. uh.. screw it, here goes nothing. Mentions of sexual content for the rest of this part. 

It's not going to happen in the Confessions skit story, but there comes a time when Jack and Fierdan really do break up. Their relationship really does end at some point. And this happens when it's a more serious, actual break up. They go their separate ways and find other people. 

Ok so, what does this have to do with her? Well, Fierdan hates being alone, especially spending nights all by himself, and he doesn't exactly make healthy decisions. And he has two main coping skills: drugs (drinking alcohol by far the most often) and sex. When he and Jack aren't together anymore, his mental health is already damaged and it somehow gets worse. He's like a borderline alcoholic. He spends most of his time at bars and frequently visits night clubs in the late hours. Fierdan hooks up with lots of people and at one point, he sleeps with a different person each night. One day with someone, the next with someone else. That kind of behavior. The sex is just an attempt to fill the chronic emptiness and fear of loneliness and abandonment he has. 

Ok, but what about her? Ok so, I'm not sure the number of people that Fierdan does this with. I doubt she's the first person or first woman.. basically, he's been doing this for a while (days? weeks? months?). And with her, it's the same as with the other men and women he has sex with, no emotions attached, just together for the sex. She starts off as a chick he meets at a club and has a one night stand with. Not friends, not romantic partners, only sexual partners. 

However, that's not only the case. It doesn't stay that way. There's a reason why I bring a face and appearance to her despite Fierdan hooking up and having one night stands with many other men and women. And it's because they eventually (how much later and how does it happen, I can't say) become romantic partners. And their relationship doesn't last forever either. So when they're no longer boyfriend and girlfriend, they stay as good friends. They grow emotionally close as well as physically close. It's pretty sweet. 

As for their pictures here, I imagine it happening when they're together in some way (only sexually or romantically as well, not sure). The red lipstick, the same smirk, both out at night, the kiss/lipstick mark on her cheek... haha yes (hhhhhhhhh *blushes*).

They originally planned on only having sex that one night, but they kept running into each other, shit happens, and they do sexual activities together at least a few more times before they become romantic partners. It happens after Fierdan grows out of his phase of refusing to grow attached to anyone else, which resulted in him having sex with a different stranger each night. 

She's more than just Fierdan's partner. She has a personality. She's actually very cool. She helps Fierdan in ways that the other characters couldn't or failed. Like, she brings another perspective to the table. And she also kind of helps him and Jack get together again. But that's not all. I think she's friends with Red (again, that's not her actual name). I can just see them being friends. And Ryen and Fierdan have no idea. I think it's a little funny. Also, Red isn't a nerd. She has two sides to her. Eh, things will get introduced in the next Confessions skit anyway.

I'm tired, so I'm ending this part here. That's all. There's my vague character introduction to her. 

Make due with this information what you will. (Does that sentence even make sense? I have no desire to check.)

-x-x-x-

Time for the last two characters I designed on this Picrew: the twins! 

They first appear in this skit as Redacted and Random Girl and Other Random Girl (I really couldn't decide on what to call them, huh lmao): https://shyrahwritingspace.blogspot.com/2023/01/idk-what-this-is-either-january-2023.html

Yeah, that skit was just a random silly little thing. It doesn't even fit any skit story canon. I only wrote it since I haven't written a skit in ages and was getting used to the writing process again. 

I have another post idea in mind where I'll dive more into skit stuff, so I'll leave all that for that post. 

For these pictures, the first is of Random Girl/Redacted and the second is of Other Random Girl. 



















*breathes in, breathes out* Lesbian twins with their pet cat! Aaaahhh!! Yippee!! 

I still don't know their names. Yes, there is a pattern. I am terrible at deciding on names. 

Their personalities and preferences in women are very different, but they are both very skillful at their tasks and using their special powers/abilities. They also can look exactly the same very easily (being twins and all), so it's common for other people to mistake one twin for the other. It has its benefits, but the second twin (in picture order) still wishes that she could cut her hair and make it look different from her twin's. 

I designed their hair differently to help show their different personalities and how they dress when they can appear as two different people instead of creating the illusion that there's only one person. 

The first twin is more quiet, soft-spoken, and traditionally feminine. The second twin is much more of a tomboy and likes labeling herself as queer in addition to lesbian, possibly due to her gender identity. She's a feminine-presenting nonbinary or genderqueer person who doesn't really care about which pronouns you use for her (has no preference), but she mainly goes by she/they pronouns. 

As for the first twin, she wears earplugs or earbuds pretty much at all times. She has her reasons. It would be a nightmare if she didn't, especially with the rest of my characters around (Fierdan the most probably omg). Having her ears covered makes things just a little easier for her to handle. They help filter things out. 

Their ages are either 16, 20, or anything between those two numbers. I'm not sure yet. It's that age range.

And like Jack said in that silly skit, their powers are more psychological than physical. Like how his is. Ok whatever, I'll just say it now in simple terms without going deep into it.

Twin 1 has the power of telepathy. She's mainly a mind reader since she usually doesn't communicate telepathically with others, except maybe her twin. In other skits, she communicates telepathically with Dylan. 

Twin 2 has the power of clairvoyance. She can choose to perceive events a few seconds in the future before they happen. She has to choose and decide to do it. She might also have the power of telekinesis, but I'm not sure. 

So with those two powers, it's no surprise that they stay very quiet and successful. Oh and they avoid or at least don't spend much time with the others. They're just not interested. 

They're very cool. That's basically it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done. A vague introduction to the twins is now over. 

Good night. Good time zone. 

~ Shan/Shyrah (names, names, I don't care, zzz)


No comments:

Post a Comment