Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Pride Month OC Outfits + Vague OC Introductions

Oh. It's July now. For a week already. 

Oops, my bad. I've been busy, busier than I initially anticipated. I know Pride Month (June) ended, but I still feel like showing two Picrews that I used to design my characters on that make me think of what they'll wear to celebrate Pride. And myself as well. 

Regarding the post title, OC means original characters. In this case, it's plural. Multiple characters. I have so many original characters. 

Do I know all their names? Nah. But do they exist? Definitely. (I'm awful at deciding on names, haha. It's bad.) 

Of course, I'm not showing pictures of all my characters in this post. I'm just showing the ones that I've been thinking about the most.. at least when I designed them on the Picrew. A few of them are characters that I never did this for before, so this will be the first time their appearances are revealed. 

I designed my characters on the first Picrew I'll mention here on *checks phone* March to April 2023. The versions I made of myself that I'll share this time.. well, I designed those in February (so around a month before then). 

I'm not doing this in chronological order or whatever. The second Picrew I'll be showing for this post.. I designed my characters on it in September 2022. And I designed myself on it way back in April 2022. 

So yeah, it's been quite a while. Several months. :')

Since I intended on including these images in the previous post, I feel obligated to repeat some of what I said then. 

"This blogger and blog is queer!! 🌈😈" ... and many of my characters. lots are. 

Just because they don't all display pride flags doesn't mean they're all cis and straight. fyi~ 

Anyway, uh, yeah. Time to begin! ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Picrew 1 link: Plant's OC Creator

Also, I'm not showing the pictures in the order I created them in. No special order here. Just chaos. That's how I roll. ;)

-x-x-x-


Here's Jack. J___, ja boi, and countless other names. He's stuck on 'Jack' for the.. when the events happen. It's the most relevant. Context will be revealed in a skit post at some point. 

"Be Gay. Do Crime." classic saying lmao. It's a joke.. probably. Jack did commit crimes though. >:) ... + gay frog. heh, heh. :3

Pride flags: big pin is the gay man (gay mlm) flag, small pin is the progress pride flag (one of the flags for the whole LGBTQ+ community). 

Multiple hair colors can't be done on this Picrew, so that's why I made him wear a white visor. He would probably wear one anyway. It fits his style (whatever it's supposed to be lol). 

Jack has lots of piercings and tattoos. Of course, the tattoo options available on the Picrew are different from the tattoos he has. But this option was the closest I had to how I envision him. Because he has lots of tattoos on both arms and legs, the area between his collarbone and torso, and his back. Oh and face tattoos, but that's one design that's tiny and outside both eyes (lower outer corner). When I design him on a Picrew, I usually make the tattoos/makeup be small black hearts, but his face tattoos aren't hearts. I can totally see him having the hearts drawn on his face, just as makeup. And yes, he sometimes wear makeup too. As for piercings, he has multiple ear piercings (they're pierced all over basically), an eyebrow piercing (left side), nose/septum piercings, and possibly more (like snake bites) though I'm not sure. And I added the rings since I think they fit his fashion vibe as well, so why not. Basically, Jack has a certain look to him. Many people think he's intimidating just from how they judge his appearance. He's also tall (not tall tall, but compared to me, he is lmao).

Ok, ok. That was pretty long. I won't do this for all the pictures. I said so much for each character in the last post anyway. 

-x-x-x-


Here's Dylan. Dyl. Yeah, I don't have other nicknames for him, so that's it. 

This boy sure likes light blue, haha. :')

Pride flags: big pin is the transgender flag, small pin is the aromantic flag. And when I saw the trans flag colored bandana, I just had to make him wear it. 

That plus the shirt and jacket.. I can easily picture Dylan wearing this outfit. He also likes beanies, so he's wearing one. 

Dylan has a few tattoos as well. He probably doesn't have a tattoo like the one shown here, but I also think it kinda fits him. So.. hmm. 

He can manipulate water since that's his Elemental Power. As you can see (lol). It works different from how it works with fire (how Fierdan and Stella use their fires). They're not the same. Each element and power is unique. 

-x-x-x-


Here's Stella. Twinkle. The person I call my "main main character" lmao. 

She doesn't have bright light blue hair like Dylan does, so I let her have her original hair color before the transformation. I added the cap since I feel weird designing her with no blue in her hair at all (or at least that general area). I also like this hairstyle I gave her. I can see her with it. Towards the end of story 1 she cuts it so it looks like a messy pixie cut, but hair grows out of course, and I'm stuck imagining my characters at the midpoint of story 2 or later these days. 

She likes wearing loose-fitting clothing. The colors remind me of her for some reason. 

I added the wings because they're blue and vaguely reminded me of her blue ice-fire wings. I miss seeing them. She has no reason to show them lately though. 


-x-x-x-


Here's Dawn. :)

For the first few days and weeks after I designed her on here, I've been obsessed with how she came out. Just look at her! I think she's so pretty. I love this picture. <3

The hair (the style and the color) satisfies me so much. I think the outfit is cute, and I can see her wearing it. The necklace and staff are probably just for fun. I just like how they look with her. 

Why strawberries? Why not? Plus they add more pink to the picture. Why the golden nails? Why not? They go with her earrings.

The tiny plants sprouting from her head look cute too, haha. Dawn vibes~ :')


-x-x-x-


Here's Fierdan. Obviously. He's the first OC I made on this Picrew. Because of course it is. 

I don't know why I made him and Ryen have side burns lmao. They're just there, I guess. Whatever. I think his hair looks generally accurate.

The clothes are giving Cincernum vibes. But his attitude here is for the most part very different from his in Cincernum. It's the messy and loose-fitting black clothing. The vibes, it's the vibes. 

The devil horns headband is there because he's such a devil. Yeah, devil vibes for sure. The black spiked choker is there because of course he has one (and he's edgy emo punk man lmao). He occasionally wears black nail polish, and having long sharp nails that could look like claws fits his vibe too. What is Fierdan's fashion sense unless to look edgy or sexy? I mean, he wears other clothes too, but designing him in these kinds of outfits is more fun. He.. hehe. >:)

Pride flag: bisexual flag. Since, well, he's bi disaster man. <3

Yeah uh, I don't know my tone in this post anymore. *shrugs*

-x-x-x-


Here's Ryen. 

I like how he came out from the face to the hair to the outfit. A black button-down shirt that slowly got unbuttoned at top over the length of a long day, what looks like a white lab coat, dark pants.. it fits him. He wears this kind of outfit. 

Sometimes he has a beard, sometimes he has stubble, sometimes he's clean-shaven. It all depends on how he's feeling, if he wants to shave or not. 

Pride flag: small pin is the aromantic flag. 

I added the rings and bracelets because they look cool. Possibly a hint towards the black ace (asexual) ring thing. Maybe. Just putting it out there. Hmm. 

-x-x-x-


Here's Brock. :D

I saw this sweater as an option, and it just screamed Brock to me, so of course he's wearing it. I don't know why ugly patterns and shades of brown and green remind me of him so much, but they do lmao. 

There's a silly frog on top of his head. :3

I can imagine him with a beard/stubble too. He's a man. He grew up over the years in my skits. 

What is he checking on his phone? Who knows, it's a mystery. Let him have his privacy. Geez. 

And lastly, his hair. Yes, it's fluffy hair time. It's supposed to look fluffy. That's how it is. 

-x-x-x-


Here's Red. Well, that's her current skit name. It's not her actual name.

She's Ryen's friend. She helps him out a lot. The other characters too, but she's definitely the closest with Ryen. 


She might be wearing this outfit in that skit. Hey, it's a possibility. :)

-x-x-x-

Ok, that's it. OC time is over.

Here are two outfits I designed myself in. I want both of them. And yes, that's including all of the accessories. Of course. >:3













gender,,,,, !!

ghosts, cat ears headband, animal tail, wings... yes yes yes <3

I'm too lazy and tired to write anything else. Anyway, it's time for Picrew 2. 



*takes a short break before continuing the post* 






... ok, whatever, good enough. 

-------------------------------------------


*Picrew 2 link: Wervty's Murmur Chara Creator


This time I'll be showing myself first. I made it over a year ago. That's wild. It's been that long ago already. Spring 2022 feels ages ago to me now. 


Just me listening to music on my headphones while outside, I suppose. 

Rainbow sparkles are just there. Pretty. Pretty gay. 

The pins are the aromantic flag and the autism infinity symbol. An aro autistic person- haha that's me. 

... so is Dylan btw. hehe~

Yeah uh. I'm not adding as much commentary or whatever it should be called this time around. I'm just here to show images of my characters now. That's all. 




-x-x-x-

Oh, before I forget. I'm not sure why they have cats and dogs. Sometimes my characters need a furry friend. Maybe some of them take care of cats and/or dogs.. idk. Dylan has a frog, Ardere has a butterfly, and Finny has a bird chick in this Picrew. Why? No idea. The animals are just there. They're cute and bring out certain vibes in my characters. Yeah idk how to explain my reasoning. Just go with it. 

Not doing this in chronological order either. Nah. I'm only showing each OC in the order I feel like it being in. Not for any particular reason. It's all good fun. :)

-x-x-x-


Stella!

I usually picture her hair looking like this (the style, the blue). 

Blue wings again. Necklace again. Looks more like the one she wore. 

Stella,, star,, starry and sparkly cheeks and hair. I just like how they look. 







-x-x-x-


This is Luna, formerly known as Fauna. She's Stella's sister.

She likes wearing white and light pink. 

Very into the angel aesthetic as always...~

She's cute. My sweet angelic child. 

... idk what else to say.








-x-x-x-


Here's Ardere. :D

My favorite lightning boy with a personality of sunshine! 

My favorite prince! (oh wait, is this confidential information? *shrugs*) He's best boy. 

Yes, yes, yes. ;-;

Anyway, he has a golden retriever with him because they would be good friends. Just imagine him with one. It makes sense. And it's cute. 

I support. I approve. <3




-x-x-x-


Here's Finny. Finn. 

I'm not sure what kind of dog he met on the street. I just see him as a dog person. 

There's a chick on his head. Aww haha, that's pretty cute. 

What is he listening to with those earbuds in his ears? Probably his music playlist. 

So yeah. That's Finny boy. :)






-x-x-x-


Here's Sabrina (Sabby). Or Sparkle. It's her. 

I prefer how I designed her on the Picrew I showed in the last post. That looks more like her. 

In this one, I guess I made her have her hair dyed pink with highlights. Eh, it still looks cute and stylish. It still fits her sense of fashion. 

But looking at this, oh wow, it's so pink. I like how the flowers match her hair at least. 

Heart-shaped glasses. Haha nice. 

I want that shirt too. I like how it matches the background. Well, kind of. I forgot what I was thinking when I designed this since it's been so long. And of course, the sparkles. White sparkles this time. I called her Sparkle for such a long time. I obviously had to include them.

-x-x-x-


Dylan!

Aww, look! He has a trans flag colored flower crown. And a frog is on it too. How cute. :3

He's listening to his music playlist. Or perhaps he's wearing earbuds for sensory reasons. *shrugs*

A blue plaid shirt. He'd totally wear one. At least one. He probably has several. 

I like the background. Rocks and streams. Or is that a river? Eh whatever, it fits him well. I mean, of course it does since he's water man. 

... I'm so tired. 


-x-x-x- 


Red! :')

I don't have anything to add except I like how she likes here too. 

The hair, the clothes, the accessories...

Yes. It's lovely. 

Her favorite color is red. Probably. That would make sense. 

Her name isn't Red, I swear. It's not Ruby either. She's a little upset at me for not deciding on her real name yet. She thinks 'Red' is such a non-creative nickname. She's disappointed in me lmao. 


-x-x-x-


Here's Elias. Eli. 

Uses they/them pronouns. 

I showed them on the blog before, I'm pretty sure. Well, it's been a while. I need to develop their character more. They're still a stranger to me. 

The pride flag on their pin is the nonbinary flag. I also think purple, black, and yellow are colors that they wear often. I just love how they look, ok. 

The yellow sparkles, the sun and moon earrings.. I love the look. 

They're gonna make an appearance or at least be mentioned in the next Confessions skit. Like yes, they exist! 

I think Elias would end up being friends or taking care of a black cat, so that's why it's there. It looks cute. 

-x-x-x-

Ok, ok. My computer does not like me right now. Too many pictures for one post. 

I'll continue showing pictures of my characters on this Picrew in the next post. 

It'll take me a little longer to introduce the new characters anyway. Vague and brief introduction, but I have introductions nonetheless. They deserve them. Context is needed. Yes. 

I guess this post is part 1. Part 2 will come very soon. 

I also took a while to make this post because I was busy planning Confessions 9. That part is painful. It leaves an ache in my heart. Why? I can't say. It's gonna be a surprise. It's the busiest part by far. That's all I'll reveal about it in advance. Oh yeah. There's heavy content. More than the previous parts, I think. 

Well, I'm sleepy. I'm ready to go to bed now. Creating posts takes more effort than I thought. Maybe I shouldn't keep starting posts late at night. But will I stop? Nah.

Ugh, it's so slow. Blogger, my laptop, both.. idk. I'm not a fan. :/

Alright, alright. Good night. The rest of the characters will be in the next post. That plus new info about said characters. Well, a few. Not all. 

~ Shan/Shyrah 

(zzz...)



No comments:

Post a Comment