Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

okokok

... ok. 

At this point, all I have to do is pack my clothes. *sighs* 

I just checked the "audience" thing in Blogspot, and I found out something. 

Apparently, I'm not checking on here as much as other viewers. It said United States for country this time, which threw me off. Since it only used to show a different country when I know it's not me checking the blog the most.

I know it's not me because for stats, it shows Internet Explorer as the biggest part of the pie chart. I never use IE to go on my blog, and so, it can't me. 

Whoa, would you look at that. Is this proof I have blog viewers (secretly judging me) on my here blog?! Wow yikes! 

Less than 2 days left.. 

I'm going to spam posts later. 

Bye for now. I won't be gone long. 

4 comments:

  1. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This piece of writing posted at this website is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh... thank you.
      Yeah, how's everybody doing? Me? Could be better. Feeling down. Anyway, yes hi, regular reader Anon.

      Delete
  2. a part of me dies when I hear the use of internet explorer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! who's using old and slow internet explorer to access my blog?

      (checked the blog stats today and it's no longer the majority lol)

      Delete